Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Barbie PINK, BubbleGUM lips, and New Buys

.

My favorite color used to be pink, hot pink. Now it's yellow, but nontheless, I stay true to bubblegum lips. I was experimenting with pink the other day:



Like "Lil Mama" says, "my lip gloss is poppin', my lipgloss is cool...", I love bubblegum lips with a sheer hint of sparkle.

BEFORE:


AFTER:




For my lips, I used: NYX Lip gloss in "Bubblegum", and an old Forever 21 clear glitter lipgloss tube I had.
_______________________________________________________________________________
Also bought some new items today:

Maybelline Eyeshadow in "Antique Jade"



Wet N Wild Brown Liquid Liner

The reason I bought brown (it's a nice brown too with a little shimmer, not like a doo doo brown haha), is because black eyeliner can be TOO dramatic at times, and if you are trying to pull of the "natural" look, then brown eyeliner is the way to go.

I also went to my favorite NYX Hotspot and got me the NEW NYX Chrome Eyeshadow Pigments, I couldn't find them anywhere except online, and didn't want to pay outrageous prices in shipping so I was happy I found them!


And a new trio eyeshadow set from NYX as well in "Ultra Chic":


I love the platinum color all the way to the left, it's similar to the Revlon's Limited Edition Diamond Dust at half the cost. Has some glitter in it.


Closer look:


I keep telling myself that I don't need anymore makeup because really I don't. HAHA, I have mostly every color I need to match all my outfits and then some, but when I see a great buy or those "gotta have" items I just can't resist! The only thing I need is a good lip palette and I think I am set for awhile.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

It would be great if you could show us some of the looks you come up with when using your new items. Do you actually go out on a daily basis with dramatic looks?

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter