Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, July 13, 2007

Beauty Tricks

.

Here are some of my beauty tricks I discovered myself as well as some that were recommended to me by others:

- To prevent your feet from slipping when you wear wedge heels or high shoes, spray a little bit of hair spray inside the shoe soles to "grip" your feet. I also like putting heel pads on the back of the shoe which I get at Wal-Mart.

- To remove Sharpie marker from the skin, I also use hairspray and a little water, rub it in using a circular motion till its off.

- Have chipped black nail polish on your nails, but not black nail polish handy to fix mistakes? Use a BLACK sharpie marker to fill it in.

- Have no lipstick? Try using your foundation on your lips as a base, lip liner, and some gloss.

- To make your lipstick or lip gloss last longer, I use Laura Geller's lip primer OR you can use a concealer or cream foundation as a base as this holds your color in place as well as highlighting your lips so that it shows the true color of your lipstick or lipgloss, line my lips, and then I put some high shine gloss and smack together.

- Chapped lips? Use a toothbrush and "brush" your lips to get rid of all the dead skin.

- Take the redness out of a pimple? Put VISINE on it, like it takes the redness out of your eyes, it takes the redness out of an annoying zit!

- Whiter teeth? I love Crest Whitestrips, leave on for 30 minutes, and voila!

2 comments

アギーちゃん said...

interesting high heels tip! gonna try that tomorrow. thanks in advance ;)

アギーちゃん said...

sweet, the hairspray trick for shoes worked! thanks! saved my life!!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter