Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Vanessa and CherryCulture.com

.

So this morning I received an awesome email from CherryCulture.com:

Dear Vanessa

Thank you for featuring us at NecessaryMakeup blog site today.[they spelled "nessasary" wrong, well they spelled it right, haha but for me, since I am Nessa, it's NESSASARY, lol] We would like to invite you to our blogger program.
In this program, we offer the editor 2 free products each month. In return, we ask the editor to review and feature the 2 products at his/her site.
We also ask the right to use the articles at CherryCulture.com.

Let us know if you would like to participate in our program.

Advertising,
CherryCulture.com


How cool is that! Now I have more products for review! I can't wait to get started!

THANKS CHERRYCULTURE.COM!!!!!!!

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter