Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

FOTD: Using Franchesca's Mineral Eyeshadows

.

***EDIT*** You can check out her Yahoo Forum here: Franchesca's Minerals, her site will be up hopefully in a few months, im excited!

I did a look using some of the mineral eyeshadows Franchesca sent me: Black Raspberry, Golden Beige, and Cool Grape. Thanks to Christiana for recommending her! She does not currently have a site right now but will soon! :)

I've been playing with a lot of makeup lately (well more than usual) because the BF hogs the TV so what else am I going to do!?? :)

I would have chosen a softer light pinkish lip, but I wanted to match my burgundy shirt!













What I used:

Face:
- Camellia Rose Skin Soothing Primer
- MAC StudioFinish Concealer NC30
- Silk Naturals Mineral Foundation (Buttery Gold)

Cheeks:
- Valerie Beauty "Coquette Blush"
- EDM "Waffle Cone"

Eyes:
- MAC "Painterly" PP all over lid
- Franchesca's "Golden Beige" all over the lid, more of it around highlight area
- Franchesca's "Cool Grape" on lower half of the lid above crease
- Franchesca's "Black Raspberry" on outer-V and contour (blend!)
- Nixie Eyeliner in Black
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

Lips:
- A touch of NYX's "Pandora" lipstick dabbed on lips
- Layered with NYX "Gold Pink" Lipgloss over it

23 comments

alien man?! said...

Cool Grape and Black Raspberry look so yummyyyyy... and gawd, that lip color is sooooooooo sexy. I WANT

ShakeupYourMakeup! said...

That is absolutely beautiful - I love those colors together! Where can you order these products? You'll definitely have to post when she has a site. Thanks so much!!

birkinbagbeauty said...

Love love love the purple eye look

Unknown said...

yay! thanks love. I get soo sad when I don't get to see your posts esp. that you update 3 times a day haha. I think Flickr works cuz i was able to view your amazing photography skills. But yea, this whole beauty/makeup thing is apparently taking up his time reserve.

Anonymous said...

Definitely pretty, but I think that a less harsh lip color would've made this look wayyy more gorgeous.

MakeupByRenRen said...

Ohhh pretty! that's what i usually do when my boyfriend is hogging stuff...play with makeup! i think we all don't mind that you have more time to give us new looks. :)

Vanessa said...

BRITTNI- I thought so too but I was matching my shirt which was burgundy/purple... :)

ilurvemakeup said...

F'ing beautiful! :D

Vanessa said...

MEREDITH- I will definitely let you know! Aren't they just gorgeous???

Sis Ren aint that the truth! I love playing with makeup, but then I wanna go somewhere and not stay home with it on haha...

Thanks Cat Who Got the Cream- I love purple!

Thanks sis Lurve, you sexy thing you!

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

yay. very pretty. :]

SFxSP said...

Beautiful! Great job!

Anonymous said...

That looks beautiful!

Trisha

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

sexy purples! love your lips, so vibrant and glossy!
your lashes are so long and thick *envy* hehe

Kim said...

that's such a pretty e/s color! you carry off bright lips so well; i'm jealous :[

Vanessa said...

Thanks ladies! Y'all sexy mamasitas are so sweet! I look at you gals like my own sisters...awww!

Thanks Trisha, Nic, and Kimberly!

The Apprentice said...

I'm sorry, I HAVE to say it...you are so darned cute!!!

I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

HOT HOT HOT. As usual. I love the variety of looks you can pull off. Get it girl.

Krystle said...

soooo pretty! I love purple eyeshadow looks.

Congrats on the wiki-how. I will be looking out for that on the 21st.

nilla cookie said...

Vanessa,

I love the more sultry purples today! You're too cute, can you just stop already?? LOL

Anything called "Cool Grape" can't be that bad, love it!

Distinque said...

Really like this lipstick on you!

Anonymous said...

as always fab fab fab in purples!!! and you can pull off that kind of eye makeup with those lip shade, you rocked it! ;) sometimes, breaking the "rules" is cool especially if you can really break it. ;D

the Muse said...

me likey :)

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Looks sooo good. I can't wait to try mine out!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter