Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

FOTD: Yellow & Fuschia

.

Haha some of you said "Welcome Back" on my last post, but I am STILL here in NY, those were just some pics I took so far...but nope still here until Thursday.

Anyway, I wanted to do some crazy makeup, so I did yellow and fuschia last week and it actually looked cool in person...but yeah it's one of those looks you find yourself doing once. I used some of the NYX Chrome Eyeshadows





What I used:

Face
- Monistat Chafing Gel (as primer)
- Meow Cosmetics Primer Powder
- MMBB Silk Naturals in "Medium Beige"

Cheeks:
- MAC Blush in "Fashion Frenzy"

Eyes:
- MAC PP in "Soft Ochre"
- NYX Chrome Eyeshadow in "Yellow" on inner half of lid
- MAC Eyeshadow in "Chrome Yellow"
- NYX Chrome e/s in "Sunny Day" (pink) on outer lid and contour
- MAC Pigment in "Bright Fuchsia" on outer-V
- MMBB e/s in "highlight" as highlight

Lips:
- MAC l/s in "Show Orchid"
- Lancome Lipgloss in "Seashell"

29 comments

MakeupByRenRen said...

ohhh i love this look! hot pink and yellow...what a happy combo! i'm still practicing doing more natural bridal looks on myself so i can be ready to do my friend's wedding makeup...can't wait till i can get back to bright looks like this one!

Anonymous said...

Its looks really cool, you should do a look with such crazy colors more often, it suits you very well!!
And i just want to add that you are a great source of inspiration!

Jaclyn Rose said...

that is so vibrant and bold! love the color combo! you look radiant as always.

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

oOOo! I REALLY REALLY REALLY love this look. :) Fuschia and yellow together look AWESOME! :D LOVEEE IT! Hehe.

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Sassy yet fun. I love it!

ilurvemakeup said...

Gorgeous!!! :)

The Apprentice said...

Very nice!

Boo hoo, I haven't been able to wear eye m/u for 2 days now because I don't want to irritate my eyes (swollen from sinus trouble).

Thushaa said...

Aw Nessa, this looks so hot! Loves it.

Linda said...

this is soo pretty. i love it! but if i were to try that on myself i'd probably get stares. do you notice that when you wear bright makeup?

nilla cookie said...

oh my gosh, Vanessa!! I LOVE this! You've got skills, girl - I couldn't do this if I tried. Teach us!!

Anonymous said...

omg color-gasm! I absolutely love it!!!

Liz said...

soooooo cute and vibrant!

Liz said...

soooooo cute and vibrant!

yummy411 said...

ooh this is so cute and fun!!!

Nicole said...

Bet you definitely stand out in the crowds of NYC!

Lisa said...

wow that looks hot!

Grayburn said...

This is one of my favorite looks!

Grayburn

Anonymous said...

that so wild, but i totally love it!

Anonymous said...

How do you pronounce Fuschia? I like your makeup by the way.

email- tblue16@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

So vibrant, I love it!

Anonymous said...

you make the yellow eye shadow look so easy to wear! I am really enjoying your blog.

Bliss said...

Pretty FOTD, you totally suit this colours and im totally loving your lippie colour combo :).

✞ANGELA✞ said...

awesome as always~
really love it~

Anonymous said...

Im impressed. Great job!

iamgrape1119 said...

This is so girly and cute! You look AMAZING! I wish I had your skin!

(g)ezebel said...

i shoulda done your yellow and fuschia instead of the fuschia and teal i did last friday. what a mess i made. :0/

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

wow! love the fuscia and yellow!!

Anonymous said...

I love the color combo, very pretty for summer. Kinda reminds me of a flower :)

Anonymous said...

Your lipstick and foundation is really good In fact you can wear grey suit to suit your fashion look.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter