Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, April 25, 2008

RE: Teeth Whitening Sensitivity

.

I had some readers comment asking about the sensitivity of whitening products in general, and I have personally experienced this. Many products tell you to use it everyday for a certain amount of minutes, overnight, or half an hour, etc., my teeth became REALLY sensitive to where it hurt to drink or eat cold things, but that's because I was using it everyday thinking it would whiten faster, basically following the box's directions....

BUT the trick is, to use it once or twice a week. Period. This gradually whitens your teeth making it more natural and controls your "whitening shade of choice".

I use it once a week to maintain the whiteness, and in addition to that, I use a whitening toothpaste (they only have various brands of toothpaste that cater to those with sensitive teeth as well as providing whitening), and I always drink dark drinks from a straw to prevent soda from staining all of your teeth.

I hope that helped!

8 comments

m said...

lol, i remember when i first did the crest strips and followed the directions... even breathing hurt my teeth because they were so sensitive!

Anonymous said...

Great tip about only drinking dark drinks from a straw. Thanks!

Ryan Tey said...

May I know whether you can do a product review regarding to Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitening Products?
http://www.celebritysexyteeth.com/

Thx

Anonymous said...

all those things hurt my teeth too. :(


i don't think i've seen you post about any urban decay products... have you tried many things from this line? it's one of my faves. ^-^


<3 stephanie

TheDaughterOfTyr said...

I'll have to give these a shot.
Thanks for the review and the tips!

Tiffany said...

Listerine dissolving strips are awesome for sensitive teeth but I HATE the gunk left by it & I feel like it does nothing lol :(

(g)ezebel said...

GoSmile at sephora is wonderful! it didn't make my teeth sensitive at all (like my dentist office whitening) and it really worked!

LOL -- i drink dark drinks, including coffee!!, out of a straw, too. i am sooo self-conscious of the color of my teeth.

cscholberg said...

I'd like to exchange links with you. I have been getting my teeth whitened for some time now - I have tried various products, and am now undergoing laser teeth whitening.

I found the internet to have a lack of information on teeth whitening, so I've decided to make a blog providing good, quality information.

I'd love your assistance in helping me that I may share what I have learned with everyone - please link me to your site, and I will do the same for yours, to ensure that you get more traffic as well.

-Cody
www.worldteethwhiteningproducts.com
admin@worldteethwhiteningproducts.com

this is not spam - i'm really trying to grow my website - please check it out and see for yourself

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter