Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Video: Crown Brush Review

.

I hardly have rants, but I really hate verification codes, especially the one on MySpace, they have a bunch of letters and numbers that look like they're melting and a bunch of squiggly lines running through it, like how the heck am I supposed to read that?! I have bad eyes as it is, and on top of that, it's the frustration when you type it in wrong and having to repeatedly type in the correct one, aye dios mio! I just thought that was funny...lol.

Anyway, thanks to Trinh (Spankedelic), we swapped items from the bloggerswap and I got my items yesterday (which was the minerals below), they are gorgeous and I love 'em, thanks gal!

I had a lot of requests for a Crown Brush Review video, (you gals are lucky I love you because I hate doing videos, but it's so much faster than pictures LOL), so here it is!

7 comments

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

great crown brush review! I have a few of their brushes, i just it was just as cheap over there as here! aww your dog is really cute!

Camilla said...

Hey Vanessa,
It's not really about this post but I just wanted to let you know since you added info on the right side of your blog I don't see the poll nor the c-box it's like they melted in one and I kinda see a piece of this and that... I think it's up to the browser cause IE shows everything but Firefox won't show it so I just thought I'd let you know :)
BTW Great looks in the BFTEM post... Man I got No-Buying days to I was supposed to save money on surgery and It's about the time to pay and I am wondering where the hell are my money... And I guess the answer is in my makeup drawer lol

Tracy Roa said...

great video! i have a video coming up, too, on the ones i ordered. too bad i have to redo it. haha.

Stephy said...

Thanks for the video Nessa!
Which series is the stippling brush from? I would love to buy one but don't seem to find it on their website! :)

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Good review Sis. These brushes have been on my lemming list for months now! Thanks for the review. That definitely settles my decisions on getting them for sure :)

bagaela said...

OMG Vaessa, I'd love to get brushes from the Crown brush since I've frist seen them on Your site, but for us, europeans, the EU site is relatively so expensive... :/
Bot what do You say about the coastal scent's brushes? As I saw their brushes, they pretty much the same, what do You think?

Unknown said...

Awesome blog check out my one, how are you ? i love your eyes *-* :j:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter