Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, August 24, 2008

POW WOW Pics! I love these ladies!

.



Sorry for the delayed update, this weekend has been so much fun that I hardly went NEAR a computer!

So the blogger POW WOW was on Friday, at the RockSugar Restaurant in Century City, OMG the food was sooooo good! I definitely have to take the BF there one of these days since we are both food critics, LOL.

The gals looked AMAZING in person! And they had personalities to match! I was so excited to finally meet Aileen from Shades of Hue! We've been online buddies for so long, it was such a pleasure meeting her and talking to her! I miss you already Aileen! Thank you for coming out!

I carpooled with Anne, where we met up with Miss Jaclyn and Joey, before the gorgeous Pink (Pam) came to really get the party started! I am going to forever call her PINK, LOL! Many of us were calling each other just by our blogger names which was hilarious! Raija (sp?) (aka FuzKittie) came with her BF and Pink's BF Cliff was also in attendance, overall it was an awesome time!

Mimi and Helen came not too long after, and Cee Jae (Jaclyn's BFF) came later as well. It was just NON-STOP laughter and we were all cam-whoring and enjoying the heated floors. I gave some goodie boxes to everyone as did Pink because heck we love these gals! Pink gave everyone her favorite lipgloss, NARS' "Turkish Delight", LOVES IT!

Fly Mama L was with us in spirit as she could not make it since she is in Japan, don't worry mama, we will definitely have another dinner when you're here!

Then on Saturday, before Pink and Cliff has to take the red eye fight back to Boston, we had dinner one last time at Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles! I miss you already Pam!

Here are some pics!



Our "turkish delights"...


The Host, isn't she hot?










Pink, J Rose, and Yummiebitez! LOL


Yummy food!


Joey and her friend


Jaclyn and Cee Jizzle!


Joey, Pam, and Raija




Aileen and Me


Pink and Me (I look fat, lol):


Anne and Pink:




She still looks hot in candids!


The men of the night:


Aileen from Shades of Hue:


Yankee Swap Time!




End of the night...




Saturday @ Roscoe's!




Awwww SOLID COLORS! LOL!


VIDEO for Fly Mama L!

39 comments

Adriyah said...

wow! sounds so fun! :D

Ethereal Prey said...

zomg! You ladies had SO MUCH FUN! *cries* wishes I could have gone. Pink looks hot, what is she wearing? Looks like lingerie, and only Pink can get away with wearing it and looking hot! I wanna go to cali now! I hope there are more Pow Wows!

L said...

*happy tears*

man o man, ya'll had soooo much fun! i'm hatin' foreal but am soooo happy it turned out well! you ladies looked gorgeous and i can't wait to meet ya'll in person soon!!!

thank you for the love V, it really made my day! <3

xoxo ~L

im done said...

I had a lot of fun!
Thanks a bunch for the little goody box!!!!!
I have yet to try out the e/s but I really do love the candelight face and body glow tube.
Very comparable to benefit's moon beam.
Where could I get more of it?

BTW Nice meeting you and chit chattin.

-Mimi

Ahleessa said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! :)

Jennifer @ www.aegiscode.net said...

u guys looked gorgeous and look like u had so much fun!!!

yum chicken and waffles

Pete said...

Wow, sounds like a fun party!

Rocketqueen said...

WOW looks like so much fun! Yay! And Turkish Delight is goorgeous! So are you, and the food looks yummy! I wish I'd been there!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

It seems like you had a wonderful time! All the ladies look so gorgeous in their outfit :)
Keep up your blog~!

x Wendy

www.xanga.com/whymesweetie

dianaoldfield said...

woow! im so jealous! pretty girls!!!!!

Mai Nguyen said...

it's nice to see a bunch of girls get together, that have ever met each other before, and have such a fabulous time! looks like you guys had such a great time. you guys all looked beautiful!!

♔Jaimie said...

that looks like it was so much fun!

Anonymous said...

this is so cool!!! i wish i was there too. jealous!

Maquillame Lily said...

OMG!! Vanessa I can just imagine all the fun u guys had! All of u are beautiful! Well all Asian women are! What did u guys swapped I am so intriged to see!!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww.. that looks like so much fun! wish i could have been there, too!

maybe l and i can have a meet up in japan! =)

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww.. that looks like so much fun! wish i could have been there, too!

maybe l and i can have a meet up in japan! =)

FuN and MakeUp said...

I love everything you do! Please add me to your blog list =) much love xoxo

MakeupByRenRen said...

awww i wish i could have been there! yall are so pretty in person and looked like you had so much fun!

Unknown said...

i have to wait til I get home to see the pictures! boo hoo!

anyway... i'm still tired!!!!! did you ever hear back from then yet. I'll email you.

Nikkia Chanel said...

Wow!! Looks like you guys had so much fun...

fuzkittie said...

Hey Nessa!

It was soooo nice to meet you for the first time at the pow wow, haha. So now when I read your blog, I know what you sounds like, hehe. You're one cool chick! Too bad I couldn't make it to the chicken and waffles, but next time I'm in Cali, I'm going to hit you up!

sab said...

awww! such lovely ladies!! i'm so glad that you guys had fun. :) so much makeup! and the waiter IS annoyingly funny! haha!

Anonymous said...

Seems like you all had a great time!

josephine siu said...

It was so nice meeting you finally! I hope that there are more to come, hopefully (:

Robyn @ Purely Cosmetics said...

Boy, you guys all look great, and look like you were having the time of your lives! I'm jealous.

Jen said...

Aww, you all look beautiful. And so many of you match! Was that intentional? How funny!

Looks like you had a good time. :)

Ling said...

So much fun! Thanks for uploading and updating on the POW WOW.

You girls look so gorgeous. And pink is so tan! lol.

(g)ezebel said...

aw, man. i'm so jealous you all got to hang out!!! *pouts*

you guys must have had so much fun. LOL at the waiter in the background posin'!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!
That's awesome!

Sara said...

looks like a blast doll! Glad to see a group of you got together :] yay!


that lipgloss is the best isn't it!? i lovee it too!

you all look BEAUTIFUL!!!

Telliecoin said...

i'm so jealous! I missed out on the pow wow! I'm glad you girls had lots of fun! One day I will make it down to Cali and personally ring all of you up even if I don't know you *da da da dummm stalker music* and drag you all out!! :D

Crystal Gale said...

that's a great night sis! all of you look gorgeous ...i hope i could meet you and aileen too hehe =D

alien man?! said...

:D omg it's times like this i wish i wasn't all the way up in oregon!!

look forward to squeezin' in one of those pow wows in the future!

Anastasia said...

Awwwh! You all look so beautiful. And you don't look fat, Nessa. Silly girl, I've seen more fat on a chip D:

XPPINKXX said...

baby cakes!!!!

woooooooooooooofie!!!yeah man they took me before i got my pee pad!!!...i miss you girls...and i hope i made you pee in your panties too...Anne was reading my post during work and she had to cover her mouth from laughing...now i really cant wait to move there now that have some girlie girls to hang out with...im looking back at the pictures and we all look so damn fabulous!...everypicture were like smiling from ear to ear..it looks like January I'll be heading down for sure...waiting for the year end to get my loot!...pow wows are gunna be at my place with me as the hostess with the mostess and chef...i love cooking for friends and loved ones so your a lucky biatch...

yeah i have been pretty much looking at online websites on apts and stuff...so im getting the ball rolling faster...I HOPE YOUR USING MY NARS...and it's not at the botton pile of your endless lipglosses... razors, ropes, handcuffs, straps, hammers, and lawn mowers

xo
pink

Anonymous said...

Omgosh you guys look so pretty and seems like you guys had a blast! Love the pictures =)

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

im sure ive told the ladies who posted about this.. everyone looks beautiful!!

Bombchell said...

gorgeous pictures. Very pretty ladies. lol at the guy in the background dong the peace sign

Jaclyn Rose said...

OMG, I'm like so late on commenting! I love all the pics you have! So much fun that night. Definitely a lot of laughter! So how come I wasn't invited to Roscoes??????? hehe. You gotta take me to one as I have never been. Let's get together soon! Miss you much!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter