Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

MAC Creme Liners

.



Creme Liner is an advanced version of traditional creme liner, which can be used wet or dry. It can be applied straight from the container for a concentrated opaque line, or with a tiny bit of water for a more liquid/fluid application. It dries quickly, is streak-resistant, and long-lasting. Not made with harsh solvents or lacquers like some, this formula contains Vitamin E. It provides the most versatility for the artist.
2.5 g / 0.08 US OZ
US$11.50

These Creme Liners are the newest thing to hit the MAC PRO stores! They are not available in freestanding MAC stores (at least as of yet). MAC PRO stores only, and you do not have to be a MAC PRO member to buy from the MAC PRO stores, but you do have to be to buy online.

***EDIT*** Many of you asked how these compare to the fluidlines, I personally only have the Fluidlines, so I don't know how they truly compare, however I am guessing that the Fluidlines are more of a gel consistency, whereas the Creme Liners can be used dry (as is from the pot) or you can wet your brush to create an affect similar to that of liquid eyeliners. They say its also streak resistant (a plus!) and long lasting (although the Fluidlines to me are also long lasting). They are a more re-vamped version of the old traditional creme liners.

19 comments

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Yet ANOTHER reason for me to go PRO... oh, MAC. :P

xJUDYx said...

just in time! my fluidline is starting to dry out on me!

B said...

Man. They need to make this a regular.

FuN and MakeUp said...

MAC has new creme liners? damnn its a lot cheaper than the regular one.. 16$ rite?

Emeria said...

Hey Nessa!
I was wondering do you think these are better then fluid line/ comparable/ not as good?

Aside from makeup talk I hope you're doing ok! :]

Starry x2 night said...

Thanks for the heads up!

I feel retarded for asking, but what is the difference between these new creme liners and Fluidlines? TIA!

Phoebe Limanta said...

oh dear.... i hate living in australia... I WANT MAC PRO STORE!!! :'(
i've been needing a new cream/gel liner ever since i left the cap off my stila smudge pot accidentally :(

chawesome said...

do u know if there is a difference between these and fluidline?

Shen said...

intriguing. :) wow!

Ethereal Prey said...

apple royally sucks, its only when something actually happens like a fire do they then try to cover their behinds. i spent 2 hours on the phone with them, so you can definitely give them hell for it!

oh yeah cream liners yay!

Grayburn said...

Anything that is creamy sound so appealing!

Thanks for sharing this info!

Hope everything is ok,
x Grayburn

Grapes said...

Hey is this like the old creme liners that they discontinued years ago??

Connie De Alwis said...

I wonder how this compares to MAC's fluidline.

MakeupByRenRen said...

hope you're doing okay sis!

Keedah said...

I love creme eyeliners and will be putting these on my list!

Kimberly said...

Darn That MAC PRO *shakes fist*

I would love to get my hands on some of these!!!!

Vanessa M. said...

hey chica, if it helps...creamliners can be compared to the consistancy of khol liners... :)
i prefer gel liners, they last longer in my opinion

Kim said...

i tried it out and it smudged more than the hip creme liner :(

♔Jaimie said...

thank you for talking about this, i wondered what the difference was myself.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter