Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FOTD: Using "Flip" eyeshadow, Underplay l/s & 2N Lipglass

.

Here is a quick look I did using "Flip" eyeshadow, I also wanted to use MAC's "Underplay" lipstick that my mom bought me at CCO when I was in Washington (it's discontinued which sucks because it's such a pretty color!) But you can find it online or at CCO's. (Cosmetics Company Outlet) as well as the "2N" lipglass I bought. I also popped in some colored contacts for a different effect, I used Freshlook Color Blends in "Violet".





What I used:
[Face]

- Jen's Camellia Rose Skin Soothing Primer
- MAC StudioFinish Concealer in NC30
- Cargo Concealer #2
- Buff'd Mineral Foundation in "Chamois" mixed with a little of the white foundation from Silk Naturals (to lighten the yellow tones in "Chamois")

[Cheeks]
- MAC Blushcreme in "Uncommon"
- MAC Blush in "Springsheen"
- Contoured cheeks with MAC Powder in "Sculpt" (PRO)

[Eyes]
- MAC PP in "Soft Ochre" all over the lid
- MAC "Flip" e/s on lower half of the lid above crease
- MAC "Goldmine" e/s on middle of the lid
- Milani e/s in "Java Bean" with MAC e/s in "Mulch" on outer-V and contour (crease)
- MAC "Ricepaper" as highlight
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
- Ardell #102 Demi eyelashes
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in "Zero" on lower lashline, smudged with a Q-tip

[Lips]
- MAC Amplified Cream lipstick in "Underplay"
- MAC "2N" lipglass

39 comments

Anonymous said...

hi vanessa! what brushes did you use for this look? thanks

Miss JoJo said...

I am lovin this look! And I love those lashes.

Anonymous said...

This is a very pretty look. I love the lip color.

iamgrape1119 said...

Your eyes....your eyes!!! They are breathtaking!

Anonymous said...

i love the lip color.
i need to stack up on lip color.

A. Rose said...

Beautiful! You're right about that lipstick...it's so pretty! And your curls are perfect!

Phoebe Limanta said...

oh my oh my oh my! this is my favourite look from you so far! you look stunning babe :)

Anonymous said...

Love the purple contacts! Awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

this look is so beautiful! I kept refering back to the deatils of the products you used. Almost all MAC! the eye shadows are beautiful but the blush is most natural on you! I gotta find that blush!

Fun Size said...

I love the whole look from your makeup to hair :)

jilliandanica said...

ohh this is so pretty! i finally had time to check out the collection and I was overall underwhelmed, but Flip looks so pretty on you that I may have to pick it up anyway.

lindah said...

Beautiful look! =) The curls are great too!!

Phyrra said...

I really love your look! I was surprised by how much I loved Flip. I'm very glad I picked it up. The contacts look great on you as well.

Unknown said...

You are just beautiful!

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

I love the look! your skin is flawless, love it too!

Sofia said...

like always so beautiful and gorgeous

B said...

How pretty!

Lynda said...

WOW ... this looks amazing on you girl! =D

Unknown said...

Those colors are beautiful!

AskMeWhats said...

your skin is super flawless nessa! :) And I love your eye!!! The colored contacts look wonderful on you!

Stephy said...

I love the look! Especially ur hair!

Julienne said...

Gorgeous look! I love your hair here too, it compliments you well!

Lady Lostris said...

So lovely! Goldmine is gorgeous. =)

Phamtastic said...

I particularly like this look compare to most FOTDs you do. The reason being is because it is much more natural looking. I also am very fond of smokey eye look. Great job!

M A L Y said...

I just became a fan of your website and I looked at all your product reviews, the one that stuck out especially was the Ly-Na Pearl face cream. I got mine off of veryasia.com, or some site like that and I just got it in the mail today. When I googled up Ly-Na, it had a forum that it may contain mercury? Or at least fake Ly-Na. I don't know, but please see for yourself:

http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?t=34736



-Maryann

(sorry the blog is private!)

Jen said...

wow, totally gorgeous and classic. one of my favorite looks on you ever!

veraMAC said...

me gusta , senorita :) lol. oohh snaps busting out my spanish skills. lol! i love gold on your skin color. it looks amazing. =]

miemiemie said...

1 word = PRETTY! love this look on you!

Unknown said...

You make neutral colors look so hot!!

Ahleessa said...

I like the eye look on you and the hair is nice!!! :)

FuN and MakeUp said...

u have nice cheek bones! this would be good for a everyday look.. i love it!

Unknown said...

This entire look is just sooo pretty...! Underplay looks gorgeous o.o I will be on the look out for it next time I go to MAC since it might still be available here in the UK. Thanks for sharing this look Vanessa!

Resa said...

I LOVE your hair in this picture. Can you please go into more detail or show a better picture as to how your hair looks? Thanks!

MakeupByRenRen said...

gorgeous! your hair looks really pretty too :)

Linh said...

Your hair looks so nice! Did you use a curling iron?

alien man?! said...

omg nessa

your eyes @_@

smoldering gorgeous!

Nica said...

Wow, I absolutely love this look. Do you always apply MAC concealer before foundation? And what do you use to apply MAC concealer? Brush, sponge or fingertips?

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL ITS SO PERFECT

Jessica said...

Hey I was wondering if I could ask about your contacts? I googled them and I saw Freshlook Colors in Violet and Freshlook Colorbelnds in Amethyst, but not Freshlook Colorblends in Violet. I really like the effect you have and I have brown eyes too, so I was hoping to get the same ones you did. If you remember at all I would be so thankful if you told me.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter