Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Part II

.

Hello my loves! Hope you all had a great Halloween! Yesterday was my best friend's Halloween party and she is literally obsessed with Halloween! She goes all out every year and usually I am reluctant to dress up since costumes are so expensive these days, and you only end up wearing it for a day, but this year I wanted to actually dress up for her party instead of always "putting something together". So I chose to be a Sheriff!

BTW, some of you asked who won the costume contest at work and the panda won 1st place, followed by Antoine Dodson, and Wilma from the Flinstones. Also, for those of you that do not have blogger, or any other means I can contact you but took the time to leave a comment, I just want to say thank you for your kind words! It means a great deal and I am happy to be blogging again. :)


 I decided to go with a purple smokey eye look:


What I used:
[Face]
- MAC StudioFinish Concealer in NC30
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Buff'd Customized Mineral Foundation (Almond/Chamois)
- Finished with MAC Sheer Powder in NC35

[Cheeks]
- MAC MSF in "Stereo Rose"
- MAC Blush in "Fashion Frenzy" from the Fafinette Collection

[Eyes]
- MAC e/s in "Vex" as highlight and browbone
- MAC e/s in "Knight Divine" on eyelid
- MAC e/s in "Red Violet" (PRO) and "Parfait Amour" over the knight divine
- Milani e/s in "Storm" on outer lid and crease
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- Ardell Demi Lashes #102
- MAC liquid eyeliner in "Boot Black" over lash line on the falsies
- Anastacia Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Ash

[Lips]
- MAC l/s in "Snob"
- MAC Dazzleglass in "Extra Amp"

 The fiance's costume:

21 comments

Katrina said...

Ohhh...arrest me please, Sheriff! I've been baaaad! You look hot!!!

Vanessa said...

LOL @ Katrina- You have been a naughty girl! Haha thanks mama!

indianmakeupways said...

ur costume looks great & the purple eye look is cool. but ur fiance's costume rocks.lol

Mandy said...

the costumes are great! Australia is not a fan of halloween, so most the time only clubs celebrate it as a mean to getting more crowd and $$ :p

love your purple smokey look!!!


hairandmakeupoverload.blogspot.com

sooji said...

i've always loved your purple looks and this one is no exception!! you are still the queen of smokey looks vanessa! :) you look hot!

kali said...

You look gorgeous!! And the makeup.. on point! =) Love the whole look. And your fiance looks SCARY!!!!

AskMeWhats said...

LOL So funny, you look so sexy and your Fiance's so scary!! Match definitely made in heaven ..ahmm..hell I mean :)

Or said...

This is one sexy costume!!! I wish there was a Halloween in Poland, it slowly gets here but I guess before it actually does I'll be too old to dress up :P Love the makeup, I need to start using my purple eyeshadows again.

admin said...

Glad that you are back u sexy sheriff : ))

Mara said...

Oh, Vanessa. I love how you chose to go with flats instead of heels. The look you did really suits the outfit. I love it. :) Happy Halloween, chica!

donnarence said...

i love this better then your baby costume.. you look HOT!!! your e/s looks so lovely

Arezu said...

Ahh, you look hot Vanessa! It looks like you had loads of fun! (:

izumi said...

lmao! you guys are too cute :P i LOVE the purple look! gorgeous~

Nikki* said...

Love the purple eye look...too bad I can never recreate it myself...

Miss Yaya said...

lol y'all definitely went different routes haha!

Glad to seeyou back hun!

jezalmy said...

Look good in your Sheriff costume but i more like your fiance's costume.

Ahleessa said...

I love your purple smoky eyes! I realized I cannot do purple on myself. It always look like a mess... hehe~

I'm glad you remember me!... hehe~ I thought you forgot who I am... lol~

Anonymous said...

It's so good to have you back vanessa, I kept going back to your blog to see if you've updated and yay !! you have !
Cool costumes btw!

Nikkia Chanel said...

Nessa you look hawt! Loving your makeup and outfit !

Unknown said...

Loved your costume! I want to say thank you for the birthday comment on Facebook!! <3

Ms. Rodil aka Supervillain1 said...

Nice to see you blogging again! I'm glad you aren't letting dumb random haters get to you. Cute cop costume. Oh you did an awesome job at getting your invitations together. I remember embossing a shit ton of invitations the old school way and It was a pain in the ass not burning the paper. Anyways, just wanted to stop by and say hello. I look forward to more posts. xo

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter