Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Product Review: NeuLash

.

Product: So far, 3.5 out of 5 (still testing)
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Quality: 4 out of 5 (still testing)
Price: $85, www.neulash.com

I had the opportunity to review neuLash recently, and since I am still testing this product, I cannot give it an accurate review just yet since I have been testing it off and on for about 2 weeks thanks to allergies, but so far so good! I will test it for another 2 weeks (since they recommend 4 weeks), and give you ladies an update. But feel free to check out some BEFORE and AFTER photos from others who have used this product on their site and their FAQ's.

What it is: neuLash active eyelash technology offers maximum protection by delivering essential proteins, vitamins, moisturizing and rejuvenating ingredients to replenish and strengthen the structure of lashes, while adding shine and elasticity. 

Through highly potent polypeptides and an abundance of powerful ingredients, neuLash helps promote healthy, longer-looking natural lashes and improves the overall appearance and condition of lashes. Each strand is nourished and the lash line energized with incredible results that help transform thin, brittle or short lashes into Thicker, Longer, Healthier-looking lashes in just 4 weeks!

Who is it for: neuLash is ophthalmologist safety-tested and is ideal for women and men with brittle, weak, thin, or short eyelashes. neuLash can also be used by contact lens wearers, those who have eyelash extensions, or those who have undergone radiation treatment. Clinical studies have found neuLash to be safe and gentle to eyes, yet extremely powerful in its stimulating and rejuvenating properties.



How to use: Start with a clean, dry eye area. Using the applicator brush, apply neuLash to the base of the upper eyelash starting from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner. neuLash can also be applied to the lower lash line. Use neuLash once daily in the evening before bedtime. Wait until product has fully dried before applying additional cosmetics. Once desired results are achieved, it is recommended to continue using neuLash 2-3 times per week to maintain the appearance and condition of your lashes.

My observation: Nice thin and tapered brush, apply above your lashline as if you were applying liquid eyeliner across your upper lash line. I applied it ONCE a day right before bedtime as instructed, however I didn't do this every night since my allergies made my eyes really watery and sensitive I had to skip a couple of nights. My lashes are naturally long but can be brittle at times, using neuLash for just 2 weeks, I noticed they felt softer and were more flexible, they seemed a tad bit thicker and longer (pics below). I will continue to use it for another 2 weeks and see if there are any noticeable results.

Brow brush and eyelash comb: 
2 WEEKS AGO:

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter